Monday, June 27, 2011

Hair? What Hair?

I got my hair cut this weekend. Russell always asks if I’m going to cut it short. My response is always you will see when I get home with a mischievous grin. He thinks I’m funny because at the last minute I chicken out and only get a trim.

I hardly ever cut my hair, seeing as how I don’t have time to leave my house all by myself for a haircut. Not to mention the fact that my stylist charges the equivalent to a weekend get away to a four star hotel in the Bahamas. Now that Colson is here and inevitably by the third month my hair is falling out and clogging the drains. I decided it was time.

Goodbye shampoo commercial locks, hello no-maintenance bob. I have officially hit the mom uniform: yoga pants, stained t-shirt, and hair too short for Colson to pull. I’ve gone off the deepened.


Kinley decided to come along and share in the adventure.  The next few shots were taken by her.


Your looking at a future photographer

Brand new hairdo


Curly Head
No more ponytails!  Snip, Snip, Clip, Chop!!!



1 comment:

  1. oh I really really LOVE it!! It looks perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete