Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weight Watchers Taco Soup

I made this yummy recipe my friend Tina gave me.  I’m thinking it will be a great cold weather dish and it was super easy to make!  
 

Ingredients

1lb ground turkey
1 Large onion, chopped
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 can each: pinto beans, chili hot beans, corn, stewed tomatoes, and one can stewed tomatoes, one can rotel mild tomatoes.

Directions

Brown the meat onions, drain.  Add in dressing and taco mixes.  Then, without draining, add all of the other ingredients.  Simmer 1 hour.  Makes 12 - one cup servings

There are three points for 1 cup of sup.  If you add backed chips, add two extra points for nine chips.  I added a tbsp low fat sour cream wich added to extra points.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment