Monday, July 4, 2011

Queen for the day

Saturday was my 32nd birthday! Wow, when did I get so old? I am beginning to notice all of the things everyone warned me about. Little jewels like crow’s feet, grey hair, creaky bones, and a muffin top…deep breath, sigh, Oh wows me… I guess that’s just the way life goes. Despite growing older, it was a wonderful birthday weekend way more than this old woman could ask for.

Friday Holli took the girls and I for cupcakes. During our time together, she took some awesome pictures. She is one amazing photographer and has a wonderful talent for catching the perfect shot. We had a great time!  Here are a few pictures of the weekend celebration!

 





Cute but dangerous!

Sisterly Love

So handsome!

Those eyes... 

So sweet!


I can't get enough of these little people!

 The first picture of me with Colson

This woman is awesome!


We shopped til' they dropped!


This was my birthday present. Biking buddies:)


Sweet Ending...

1 comment:

  1. THAT is a perfect birthday weekend Diane!! How fun!!

    And thanks for all the sweet compliments... I had great subjects to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete