Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seized the Day!

I got a ticket last week for an expired inspection sticker. I neglected the process of getting it done because I knew it would be a beating and I kept putting it off. They say there are three kinds of people in this world: The ones who learn by reading. The ones who learn by observation. And the rest of them who have to touch the fire to learn it’s hot. I guess you can figure out which one I am in this situation:) Unfourtunately it was a BIGGER beating and a lesson learned the harder way. 

 My BIG helper.  My sugar pie, gumdrop, lollipop kid.

She had shoes on and in the five minutes we were waiting they went missing.

Your looking at the world's greatest policeman.  He noticed the irratated look on my face and offerd the girls a dumb dumb.  He also gave a lesson in not taking candy from strangers.  Such irony...

1 comment: