Sunday, July 17, 2011

Afternoon Date

Neither one of us have family close by to watch the kiddos so going out on dates are pretty rare. This last couple of weeks has been pretty rough around here so getting out ALONE was a much needed break.  I called up a baby sitter and out we went.

 To know him is to love him

  His...
  I can't believe I ate almost the whole thing!
 I cherish these moments we spend together. 

we had to pick up a few items at Sams. 

They say find your peacful place.  So I did.  From the looks of it, I think we need to get out more often...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute!! I'm glad you got an afternoon out with each other... you need that...

    My sister will be here soon to babysit for you if you ever need her and she and I can watch them together for free if you want.... :)

    ReplyDelete