Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photo Obsession

I was talking to a friend yesterday about the amount of photos that I take. I don’t really have a life that is THAT interesting. However, I think anyone who is a photographer understands my obsession.

I take a lot of throw away photos, especially with my iPhone. Sometimes I take a picture of the kiddos sleeping and send it to Mandy because...well, I guess that’s just what moms do. Many times I take a picture and post it on face book just because I thought it was a fun moment. Anyway, here are a just a few!

Last night I took this photo:

The caption in my head: My precious princess, you could search the whole world and not find a happier child than this. From the time her feet hit the floor in the morning until bedtime she is full of life and a never ending supply of energy.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweet Bailey with her little hands underneath the bathroom door. This one is captioned: You just don’t see that everyday. Unless of course you live at my house.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes I just take pictures so I can send them to Russell. I think this would be really funny if it weren't happening to me! YUCK!!!  This is a piece of cheese Bailey dropped on the floor and Sadie threw it up! Go sell crazy somewhere else. We’re all stocked up here!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Caption: They say you should live in the moment. Can I pick this moment to last more than 30 seconds?!?! They do have moments of sweetess with each other.  It's a good thing I took this picture so it will last longer:)  
 
 
Sometimes I take a photo because it makes me laugh.





Sometimes I take photos that move my heart. Our trip to Midland and a wonderful visit with Gran and Grandad. 























Sometimes you've just gotta stick your neck out on a limb and go for it!  TOTALLY worth the wait!

Moral of the story. However my day goes, I can’t always promise that the pictures will be appealing, but one thing is for certain, a day in the life of a mother is like a rollercoaster, you can either scream every time you hit a bump, or you can grab your camera and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. This post was fantastic Diane!! I loved it!! It totally shows you and your life and your family and what you're all about. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete