Monday, July 19, 2010

Faith


I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20


Last night, Russell and I met with a young woman who chose life for her unborn child. Just a couple of months ago, she went into our local pregnancy center not sure what she was going to do. Through God's own light and the help of amazing people at LifeTalk, she made the decision to keep this precious baby boy.

After we left, I got to thinking about how amazing God works through unexpected situations in our lives. It doesn't matter where someone might be in there life financially, spiritually, or emotionally, God always works for our good. All he asks of us is that we have faith the size of a mustard seed; and He will do great things in our lives.


Having faith in God is the key to removing obstacles and difficulties which keep us from doing his will. There is no doubt in my mind this woman followed God's voice and faith in her circumstances. What appeared impossible in her power was possible with God.

As we loaded up the baby bed in her car, she continued to thank us for meeting her and helping her; I couldn’t help but thank the Lord for helping me see faith in action through someone else.

But without faith, it is impossible to please God. For whoever approaches God must believe that he exist, and the he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:16

1 comment:

  1. I always find it rewarding for my soul to help others find their path in life... I'm glad that you were able to help her find hers!

    ReplyDelete