Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Keep Your Eye on the Prize!

But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

Motherhood is the most challenging job out there. I read a funny resume written by a parent, at the end it said:"your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you."

As a mother it's so important to set our minds on something greater than the task immediately before us. When we are caught up in the trivial things of the moment, (and we all have those days as mothers) we can surely miss the forest for the trees. But there is hope! That hope is found in our creator our "Author and Protecter". God knows exactly what we need to get through those challenging moments in our days.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Heavenly father,

Please help me during those moments of despair and when my patience are wavering. help me have understanding when I'm caught up in the trivial parts of my day. Help me turn to you and know that you will give me everything I need. In the name of the father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment