Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Character Building Moments

"We can resist or change many things according to our wishes; but basically we must accept what comes and is given to us.  To understand this and act accordingly is patience.  Anyone who is unwilling to do this is in constant conflict with it's own existence."  Romano Guardini

After almost a full week at home trapped inside with the girls, I'm happy to say I've developed many character building moments with my little ones. I thought this video was something we could all relate to and also give us a bit of humor to take with us on this winter wonderland journey.

One of the most wonderful pieces of advice I’m learning as a mother is, "our children need love the most when they deserve it the least". So for tomorrow and another snow day inside, I’m going to take advantage of these moments with my little munchkins and remember nothing in this life is ever permanent. especially this time when they need me the most.

1 comment: