Friday, February 18, 2011

Anniversary Chicken


This is one of my favorite recipes.  I use this a lot when I'm taking a friend a meal because it's easy and tasty.  I normally make a strawberry salad and mashed potatoes to go with it.  I think the combination of teriyaki sauce, ranch and bacon make it so moist and flavorful! If you make it I'm most certain it will be one of your favorites too!

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
6 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce ( I use World Harbor Maui Mountin)
1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 (3 oz. ) can bacon bits (I fried my own bacon)
Garnish: chopped fresh parsley

Directions:
Preheat oven at 350.  In a large skillet, heat oil over medium - high heat.  add chicken breast and saute 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.  Place browned chicken breasts in a 9"X13" baking dish.  Brush with teriyaki sauce and cover with salad dressing.  Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and bacon bits.  Bake in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is not longer pink and juices run clear.  Serves 6

1 comment: