Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greet the Troops!





We had such a wonderful time yesterday greeting the troops at the DFW airport. It was so neat to watch as Kinley and Bailey thanked them and waved their signs and flags. I know Bailey is too young to understand what was really happening but she clapped like it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

I will have to say it was a pretty early start to our morning but well worth the rewards watching these soldiers faces light up when they saw the support of everyone there. Even though I know we have men and women serving this country and protecting our freedom, it become more of a reality when I saw them in person. It reminds me to thank God for their selfless service in protecting our country and our freedom. To check out more about this wonderful program you can click on this link, its well worth the effort!

http://www.dfwairport.com/heroes/index.php

1 comment: