Friday, August 13, 2010

Lead Me


"Search me, O God, and know my heart;  Try me... and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23

So often times we get caught up in the crazyness of our life and kids, we forget what is most important to the life of our marriage.  Everytime I hear this song on the radio, it makes me think of Russell and how important he is to the life of our family.  I read  a great method to use in a book written by Annie Chapman on how we should pray for our husbands.  She says, we need to use the HELP method...we should pray for his head, endeavors, love of God, others, and physical health.

Head: that his thoughts will be controlled by and line up with the Word of God.
Endeavors:  That he will prosper and find purpose for that of which God has called him to accomplish.
Love: that his love for the lord and others grow stronger.
Physical Health: that his body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit will be healthy, able and free from disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment