Sunday, August 8, 2010

All Things Working Together?


We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

God always works for my good?  Sometimes it's hard to believe.  At other times I've found this belief to be a beautiful thing.  As I'm going through this difficult time, I find strength in the fact that God is working in my life and I know his ways are beyond my understanding.  I also know bad things happen to God's people, for He has allowed human will much freedom until Christ returns.  But, I know that as I seek God's guidance during this time, He will oversee my world, moment by moment. I will continue to be strengthened by this scripture and know that his blessings are abundant in my life.  YES, this too shall pass....

Thank you, dear God, for being who you are, working on my behalf in little things as well as in big things.  In Christ's name I pray. Amen

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're going through a rough time....

    I know that you have the strength to endure it though and if you need anything or just to talk let me know....

    ReplyDelete