Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doctor Checkups

I took the girls for their six and three year check up today.  One of the advantages of sharing their birthdays, is having the choice of scheduling check ups together. It actually makes it easier because Bailey had her big sister Kinley to help ease the nervousness. It was sweet to see Kinley comforting her baby sister.  It warms the deepest part of this mommys heart.
As a child growing up, I secretly always wanted a sister of my own. There's a special kind of bond they share together.  They see their innermost fears, and show their true feelings with each other and they can simply be themselves.  I pray this is a bond that will never be broken.


 If you have a sister, give her a call, write her a letter, send some pictures, an e-mail, a smile or a hug.  Take the time to treasure the moments shared throughout your life together.  I hope my girls will reminisce on the memories they've shared and be blessed with a lifetime of true friendship in one another. 




All three kiddos checked out great. Bailey better start eating more vegetables because you'll notice Colson is  four pounds away from weiging the same as her. 

1 comment: