Thursday, August 4, 2011

Texas heat wave

Ahhh, summer, your making us suffer... I think all of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. We've had 34 strait days of triple digits and the weather channel's forecast through August 13th shows no day with a high below 102! For the last couple of days we've been cooped up in the house and I've exhausted all of my indoor activities.  Looks like we might be heading to the dollar store in the morning for some cheap entertainment.



After dinner, I decided to ride my bike to starbucks ALONE. As soon as I sat down and took a sip, my troubles of the day seemed to dissolve away. There is something about green tea that makes everything seem a little bit more optimistic!

1 comment:

  1. And a little alone time probably helps some too!! :)

    ReplyDelete