Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Fabric Of My Life

A few of us mommies took our girls to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D Friday night. This Walt Disney movie was one of my favorites as a little girl and adding the 3D to the mix made it even better. I think it’s safe to say that by the end of the night the girls had us moms laughing so hard. We had a blast watching them giggle and carry on in their silly carefree conversations with one another. They were such a hoot to be around.

I really like the times when it's just the two of us together. I know Kinley longs for the feeling of being best-loved and most beautiful and specially prized (or at least some of the time). And sometimes I forget how important it is to have that individual time together to nurture our relationship. 

I believe deep down, we all hunger for individual attention no matter what age we are. Friends need time alone together and so do husbands and wives. This year I’m going to make it a point to spend more time alone with the people I love.





You are a beautiful little girl Kinley.  I want you to know that no matter what, you will have my love forever. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you two had the chance to spend this time together!! It's so important and I'm sure you both have needed it :)

    ReplyDelete