Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Times...

We had a wonderful time with some great friends in Vegas this weekend!  I can’t put into words how much Russell and I needed this get away… It was so nice.  Our amazing friends Burt and Kirsten made the trip even more enjoyable.  A good long weekend with these two people cures almost anything!  We laughed together, shared stories about our kiddos and spent a lot of time walking and catching up.  One of the wonderful blessings of having old friends is that you can afford to be stupid with them and they still love you.   

I’m so thankful for my mother who came in to hold down our zoo. I know she was extremely tired after the third day but words cannot express how much this meant to us both. We love you mom! 

 Our hotel.  The Excalibur


 Russell is not much of a dare devil but he humored my crazy side by riding the rides off of the stratosphere.  I secretly think he ended up having a good time.

Captured some amazing views


 If you look closely, you can see the scared look on his face right before lift off...

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and I love the dress you're wearing in the top photo! I'm so happy that you both had fun.... you can see it on your faces... :)

    ReplyDelete