Saturday, July 21, 2012

Planning to win


I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting this morning.  I truely believe there is something to be said about being held accounatable and gaining insight to others success by attending these meetings.  Today I was inspired to hear others talk about their success and I'm finally excited to start working on my own personal weight plan. One thing the coach mentioned that really stood out today was planning and being more intentional in everything I eat.  It's amazing how those little snacks I eat can stack up in points throughout my day.  Without a clear plan in place, my chances of losing weight arent' going to happen.

So, I've got my first weight goal in place and my mission now is to stick with it and follow through.  It's not going to be easy but I know it will be worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. No more ice cream, cupcake, sno cone treat days for us... I mean the kids..... LOL

    ReplyDelete